Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finding Strength

I've been writing my daily life down for months now in a notebook.  And then I decided, why not blog it?  People love to read blogs, especially about drama and other type right?  Thus, here, this will be my private little blog about finding strength and courage to take on another day.

See, I'm looking for strength and courage because my husband and I have separated and quite possibly for good.  It's taken a serious toll on me.  Especially since we have a child together.  While I wake up in the morning and try and find a reason to smile and move on, I must be certain my daughter is healthy, happy, and enjoying every day.  I find this so hard simply because... I miss my husband and still love him deeply.

I'm not sure my heart will ever heal.  It yearns and bleeds and weeps.  The other half of my soul is gone.  And finding something to fill the void hasn't been easy.  Still isn't easy to be honest.  But I'm dealing.  It hurts so much.  This pain is worse then child birth, worse then a broken leg, worse then being burned.  I never thought I'd be capable of living through such pain.

Anyway, I suppose this is my first post.  Tomorrow will be a new day.  I will be posting everyday for as long as I live in this pain. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please try and keep all comments to a polite opinion/suggestion that doesn't exceed a rating of PG-13. Thanks.